- Experience in Civil Engineering work in various roles including setting out and site work supervision
- The ability to manage, coordinate and maintain multiple task requirements
- Awareness and understanding of contracting principles
- Strong Civil engineering sector knowledge and business understanding
- Multi utility knowledge beneficial
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
We're constantly seeking talented individuals to join our team. To apply for a career at Nicol, simply click "Apply Now," fill in your full name, contact details, desired job role, and attach your CV. We'll promptly get in touch with you.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders
- Liaise with clients and Statutory Bodies
- Provide accurate information to line managers regarding progress
- Assist with preparation and issue of Job Instructions and ensure Toolbox Talks are completed correctly.
- Carry out regular site visit.
- Setting out of site works
- Prepare “as-Built” Drawings as required by Customers for awarded contracts
- Assist QHSE Systems Manager in delivering Health & Safety and promoting compliance throughout the Company
- Assist QHSE to assess risk and produce relevant RAMS as required
- Monitor staffing levels and report to managers
- Assist Contracts Manger with the requisition of materials as required
- Coach employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Any other related duties/tasks assigned
- Ensure staff, operatives and sub-contractors are competent, trained and accredited for the roles required of them
- Ensure that all statutory and contractual requirements are met timeously for all projects under your control
- Assist Quantity Surveyor to ensure that projects under your control are fully measured and valued, promptly and accurately
- Responsible for employee issues within team and reporting to line manager for assistance when necessary
- Assist in monitoring staff performance for 6 monthly appraisal process for all staff
- Operation of IMS
- Excellent remuneration package
- Private Health Care
- Company Vehicle
Only applicants who have the Right to Work in the UK will be considered at this time as sponsorship will not be offered.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call our main office on 01224 744473 with any queries