An excellent opportunity has become available with a leading Civil Engineering and Multi-Utility Contractor in the North East of Scotland.
Nicol of Skene are looking for a Contracts Manager to join our fast-paced, innovative and growing team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role within the civil engineering sphere. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects ensuring successful project delivery. This is a full time, permanent position based in Aberdeen with occasional travel to various project locations across the North-East.
If you possess the right skills, experience, knowledge and you have a can-do attitude, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Responsible for the successful delivery of projects from pre-construction phase through to completion. Take full control of the site team and work closely with the commercial team, client and the client’s design team. Lead H&S on allocated projects and throughout the organisation.
- Build, create, develop and maintain effective customer relationships
- Assist with Pre-Construction process
- Assist in ensuring the effective and compliant procurement of Subcontractors and Material
- Produce effective short and long-term project programmes
- Plan projects in accordance with best practice and ensure effective project handover process is engaged
- Manage labour, plant and materials
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations
- Ensure compliance with the company H&S policy
- Monitor project performance taking timely corrective action
- Monitor staff performance and undertake staff appraisals
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Private Health Care
- Company Vehicle
- Buy back holiday Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Bonus Incentive
Nicol of Skene Ltd has been in business for over 40 years. A family run company who now directly employ over 100 colleagues across Scotland. With an extensive portfolio of works having recently completed projects at the new Aberdeen Harbour expansion project, Balmoral Gardens for King Charles III, multiple infrastructure projects and completing HDD works in Shetland and the West Coast of Scotland, the diverse workload of Nicol’s delivers amazing projects in challenging conditions.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com
Only applicants who have the Right to Work in the UK will be considered at this time as no sponsorship will be offered.
Phone 01224 744473 for further information or enquiries